Saturday, May 1, 2010

i have a situation.

I was on the verge of joining a company in Hyderabad. But few days back I got selected in a company in Bangalore. I'm confused now.
.
If I go to Hyderabad, I got to spend 27Hrs in train to reach Cochin. It would be 2.5 days to-n-fro. So to stay 2 days at home, I got to take 4 days leave. I can opt for flight then. But its kinda expensive. Also I got no place to stay and to take a rented house is way too expensive.
.
If I go to Bangalore, it just take 12 hrs to reach home. Train charges are affordable. I got lot of relatives there and I can stay there. I can save some money also though Bangalore is expensive than Hyderabad.
.
Now I'm hunting for some reason to tell Hyderabad company that I'm not joining there. :((

1 comment:

The S c o r p said...

Dude... Welcome to B'lore . . :-)

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin