Tuesday, September 4, 2012

imseriouslyjoking.blogspot.com


Wahi Anoop, Wahi Blog, Wahi Bharosa, Sirf Pehchaan Nayi!

MyLifeSuxBigTym.blogspot.com 
ab he
IMSeriouslyJoking.blogspot.com!

I'm not Joking. Seriously. I've been thinking of changing my blog address since so long and I couldn't find anything catchy and memorable. I'm not saying the one which I've kept now is catchy or memorable but it's better than the other. My Life doesn't suck anymore. Why should I stick to that address then?

I'm not sure how many of you will be able to get this blog address through their blog-roll because the link might still be pointing to the old one. That sucks! And I wanted 'IAmSeriouslyJoking' but someone's already using it. Yet I hope you guys like this and can still remember 'IMSeriouslyJoking'.

I will leave my new blog address whenever I leave comments. Please don't mind.

Photo Credit: Chris Greene / Image
Caption Credit: Max Life Insurance

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin