Tuesday, September 25, 2012

speak of the devil.


Its been so long since I met her. Not even a glance. I don't know why is she so busy these days - her status always shows red and I hate it. I tried to message her once. No reply. Argh! I don't understand why I keep embarrassing myself all the time. I should really stop thinking about her or keep looking for her.

The other day I thought I saw her. I saw her friends actually. She always goes with them and my heart always skips a beat when I see not just her but anyone in her group. It's really weird of my heart to pump adrenaline whenever I see any of them.

Speak of the devil and She shall appear - right in front of me.

I'm not sure if I've seen anyone else who looks so consistently beautiful - from any angle. Or in anything she does - you name it and she is just perfect.

Photo Credit: Cris Watk / Image / Website

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Or may be you just like her so much that you find everything abt her so beautiful ;)

Nice blog btw..

Phewww said...

Thanks a lot for stopping by, Shivani.. :)

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin