Sunday, March 28, 2010

i wont cry again.


I never happened to know the importance of creating a profile in matrimony website until I created one today. I never in my dreams thought I will create a profile. My parents wanted me to create one for their ease.

OK. This post is not about explaining my experience after creating the profile. I hope you are aware about my previous post of my best friend getting married. So it's almost done. I wish you all happiness in this world. My parents phoned today evening.

I talked to Mom then. I told her that my best friend is getting married. My mom went silent. She knew I loved her. She had no words to say. She asked me not to take it to heart. I wanted to shout out of pain. I started to developing a habit of taking deep breaths when I'm sad, tensed or angry. I controlled my maximum but I couldn't stop tears rolling down my cheeks. I dint make a sound. Hope Mom dint notice. I have to accept the facts, no matter how worse it is.

I promise, that was the last drop of tear to shed from my eyes. I wont cry again.

PS: March 28, 2010 has turned out to be a very important day in my life. BTW, March 29 is one of my friend's birthday. Wish you all success in life. Many many happy returns of the day!

Photo Credit: Linden Laserna / Image / Website

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..thats painful and i am happy atleast you cried and vented out your emotions only to be strong again..Bdw mar28 is also an imp day for me too ...:)

Anonymous said...

Ooppsss forgot to wish your friend ...Wish her Happy Bday and a blasting day (and night ;):Pheheeheheeh :)

Unknown said...

Hey Anoop.. Take it easy.. Crying always helps you lighten your heart! Go ahead and don't shy away from shedding a drop or two.. :) I'm sure you'll get over it..

Anoop said...

Hmmm.. i know tats painful arthi.. :(

Pooja
but i wont cry....hmmmmmmm

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin