Saturday, February 27, 2010

beautiful heart award.

First of all, I would like to thank Riya for giving me this award.
---
Rules :
=> List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
=> List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
=> Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart [optional].
=> Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
=> Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.
=> Have Fun !!
---
So, 4 things that keep my inner self beautiful! Let me first think if my inner self is beautiful or not. khe khe khe...yea its really beautiful! OMG! :D
1. I always believe only good things happen to good people.
2. I believe in friendship, though I dont have many friends.
3. I do adjust a lot for the ones who are very close to me.
4. I trust in love.
---
Now, 4 things that keep me physically beautiful!(?)
OMG! I'm running outa points. I have never felt I'm handsome! khe khe khe...though I like staring into the mirror. I will tell you what I like when I stare into the mirror! Hope that would be OK. ;)
1. My specs
2. My short-hair-cut
3. My complexion, maybe?
4. My dress, obviosuly :D
---
5 Beautiful hearts in and around my blog!
1. Urvashi - cuz I know her than any of my other blogger friends.
2. Arthi - for her genuine comments n beautiful poems.
3. Riya - for her lovely and so childish blogs and only a beautiful-heart can find spot another beautiful-heart and she gave me this award ;) :D
4. Soumya - for her AC Bus! :P
5. Anoop! khe khe khe...tats me :D

Okay...I dont know if these people are already being tagged. But please dont mind. Cuz I dont know anybody else here :((
---

3 comments:

Urvashi said...

**applauses**

congrats 4 the award.....n yeah thnks a lot 4 passing it to me.... will write abt it soon :D

the 4 inner thots r really beautiful..

n the next 4 points..... hmmm.. no comments... :P :P

Anoop said...

hehehehe... :)

Aarti said...

Congrats for your award :) You deserved it :)N thanx bhaiyyaaaa ;) I never knew u liked my commenst n poems ! Thats quite a good compliment :)N hey aapne beautful heart award ka pic kyun nahi lagaya ??? pls put it up :)

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin