Tuesday, December 1, 2009

except me.


She is celebrating her brother's birthday in some expensive hotel. She is enjoying. I can see her smiling faces in orkut. She dont have any problem in uploading the fotos in orkut. She is the one who ruined my life. And see how I am? I'm the one who is thinking about old fuckin stories and wasting my time and energy.

i look around. Everyone is smiling. They at least have reasons to be happy. At least for the time being. But why God is doing this to me? Is he testing me? Why the fuck he isnt testing others?

Everyone is happy...except me.

Photo Credit: Catalina GonzálezCarrasco / Image

10 comments:

S. said...

Smiling even in pain is an art,which one learns with passage of time.

Keep smiling =)

Anoop said...

I'm smiling..sunakshi.. :)

thanks for droppin by...

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

You will find 6/10 ppl saying the same stories. So i guess it has nothing to do with your own problems.

Its just the way you deal with it :)

First time here :)

See you around :)

Cheers
Mahesh

Anonymous said...

everybody in the world have their own problems , some show it off, others wrap it by smile..so next time when you see someone happy , remember that hes hiding his emotions through the smile ..:)n hey God isnt partial buddy :) You will have happy times soon :)

Unknown said...

well mahesh got that right!! Its all about how u look at ur problems...its better said than done,i agree but i guess life always offers something great to everybody in some form or the other!! just wake up,look around and acknowledge it...it aint that bad man..:)

Anoop said...

Thanks Mahesh for droppin by...

Anoop said...

Arti...hope i will hav happy times soon... :((

Anoop said...

Madhu
yea m tryin to do it... but sometimes it really take me down. :((

thanks for droppin by... :)

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Waiting to see cheered up soon :)

Anoop said...

Oh...Thank you soooooo very much Mahesh... :)

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin