Saturday, April 10, 2010

this is what she wrote for me.

Unniii......he is my bessst bessst frnd...as evryone says he's so loving,caring....yea ofcos he is good at scratching too...hehe...we r the very best frnds n u cant find an othr copy of us nywr in this universe......we r simply unique.....yeah our fight is our identity..thr is no such day that we don fgt....n at that time u can see the worst part of unni.....oh no...i cant think of it....but i love him sooooooooo much.....than anything......n unniiiiiiiiii u r my besssst frnd....n we are togethr in our every heart beats.....

n to say abt his crazes....he is crazy of tt, sudoku, mindseeker, blogging, chatting,now reading tooo,..n it goes on....but these all his periodical crazes....hehee.... if i strt writing abt him ,i cant stop....but lemme stop for now.....rest i'll tell u in person...

Missing u alwaz...love you loaaadssssss.........

PS: This is her testimonial for me. And BTW, 'Unni' is my pet name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did read all the testis :) M happy that u got such a sweet angelic friend :) Wish you guys be the bestest of friends :)

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin