Sunday, April 18, 2010

i wanna be alone.


I deleted my Orkut account. I'm more than happy for having deleted it cuz I don't need any friends.

I had a time in my life where I used to spend time with my 7 cats at home. I loved them a lot. Really a lot. I always wanted them to be with me. But all of a sudden, I started to losing them. Some ran away. Two of them died right in front of my eyes. I (mercy) killed one cuz she met an accident and that was the bestest thing we could do to her. I cried a lot that day. Then we decided not to grow anymore pets at home. Its not cuz we don't love them or we don't care for them.

We may not be able to withstand when we feel that we lost them or when we know that we will lose them. Better not to have any than having one now and regretting later.

And for that matter, I don't need any friends. Not anymore!

Photo Credit: Vee Bee / Image

5 comments:

Shriti said...

awww..that's not good x((

Ordinary Gal said...

I deleted my orkut account with same feelings. Fear of being attach and then losing that person :(

Anoop said...

Chocolate lover
hmmmmmmmmmmmm :(

Riya
u too deleted huh???? hmmmm then i think v both r traveeling in the same boat.. :)

Anonymous said...

I dnt knw whether i shld tell u this , since you are far more intelligent and smarter than me ..But i juz wanted to ask u one question - when a child learns to walk , he falls n hurts himself .jus coz it pains him , does he stop learning to walk ? No na...fir ? people do come n hurt n go in life ..thats its circle ..and one is already dead , if one has already lost hope

( I am really sorry if I am sounding harsh bhaiyya , but i feel you are so very good and cheerful person , but this post reflected that you are losing hope on people as well as yourself , which is really paining to see ...Sorry for being so harsh on my comment )

Urvashi said...

Just by deleting ur account u think u can be away from ur frnds..????

My view is v v diffeent over this Anoop.. I think memories ought to be deleted n not their phyisical presence....

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin