Some forecasts of the future are made with remarkable clarity. Others completely miss the mark, as this list... khe khe khe...
1. "Next Christmas the ipod will be dead, finished, gone, kaput." Sir Alan Sugar, 2005
2. "Nobody would eva need more than 640 kilobytes of memory on their personal computer." Bill Gates, 1981, allegedly
3. "TV wont last cuz ppl will soon get tired of staring at a plywood box every night"
4. "There will neva be a bigger plane built" Boeing Engineer, 1931, after the maiden flight of a 10-seater Boeing 247
5. "Spam will be solved" Bill Gates, 2004
6. "But what...is it good for" Engineer at the Advanced Computing Divisions of IBM, 1968, commenting on Microchip
Would you believe tat??? i think Bill Gates could again possibly make betta predictions... :P