Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i hAtE yOu WiTh alL mY LoVe...


I have never talked to my friends since then. They never did too. I don’t know what I did. I don’t really care about my so-called-friends. They are not my friends anymore. They weren’t. I have heard a phrase – Good Friends are those who are with you when you are involved in a scandal. None were with me then. I don’t care!

Only one was with me. I owe her my life. I just need her alone. She is the only friend I ever have, of worth having it.

But never did expect this from you. I have loved you ever since I saw you. But I never thought it would happen this way, the way it wasn’t supposed to happen. You did hurt when you blamed me saying I dint do anything for you. All I cared was you. I was helpless when it all happened.
Not a blame game this is. I still can’t help thinking about all those trivialities (the way I see it now). I started hating you…I started to hating you with all my love…

3 comments:

neha said...

LOVE and HATE 2 strong emotions

is this a fiction or real story?

Anoop said...

Hmmm... its a real story...
not a fiction.. :)
happened in my life... :((

Mishika said...

Happened to me too. :(
Such, is life!

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin