Thursday, September 17, 2009

tHe MiNd gAmE...


"I should not have done this. She meant a lot to me but i should respect her feelings and privacy. Its me who is suffering now. Oomph! it is so painful! Why the hell did i do it? But i'm happy that she loves me. She said so but did she really mean it? Did i do somethin cruel? She loves someone. But they broke up 2 years back.

She has told me that she still loves him. I love her too. He left her, then y is she still behind him? He don deserve her. Do i deserve her? I hope so. i love her a lot more than anyone. She knows that her affair with him was not gonna be successful. They fought al the time. But i don have any intention to hurt her. i told i ll talk to her parents. She wasn't ready. i love to talk to her. Her eyes are so beautiful n i love lookin deep into her eyes.

i asked if she still loved him. She dint answer. i knew she still loved him. i was gettin selfish. She was a good frnd of mine. i threatened her with my emotions. i broke my leg for it. She is mine. Her physical body is mine. but her mind still lingers around him."

2 comments:

varsha said...

thats so friging complicated!

Anoop said...

way tooo complicated varsha.. :((

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin