Friday, September 18, 2009

RiGhT BeHiNd yOu...


"Will you call me after my marriage?"
that was the first question she asked when i answered her call. Time was around 10 PM i guess. i wondered what.
"hey why are u askin this now?"
"Just like that. i just wanted to know who really does care for me."
Hmm... i dint know what to reply. i have heard gals change a lot after their marriage. They ll mostly be Hubby-dependent. But this was the first time 'a gal' askin me if i will cal her after her marriage. She is a very good friend of mine. She warned me to call her once in every week or else she will kill me... khe khe khe...
i felt sorry for her. this blog is just to let you know that i'm right behind u... ;) n don worry i'm not gonna leave u until u ask me to go away...

1 comment:

Wings of Harmony said...

I am touched by the honesty of this post. Most women tend to lose out on their guy friends after marriage because they fear that they might be suspected. We might claim we are in the 21st Century, but mentally we are still in the age of Othello, who did not trust his true love...even though she considered her Husband's friend only a friend.

Wormhole

Blog Widget by LinkWithin